Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: I no longer have colored hair =(

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Cotton Candy Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Carl I.:
    Emo. I still find it funny that an entire style of music named itself after one of the most annoying comics ever. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="3" face="Arial">lmao

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Andriiya's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2003
    Posts
    212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Am I still the only person who likes Emo? The comic that is. LOL [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Cotton Candy Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Andriiya:
    Am I still the only person who likes Emo? The comic that is. LOL [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
    <font size="3" face="Arial">Obviously, and sadly, yes. Yes, you are.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Cotton Candy Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lmao @ Andriiya [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member creeper2's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,297
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    am i the only person who has no idea who Emo is? the comic that is. someone help me out here.....

  6. #16
    Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,524
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are we talking about the comic(stand-up comedian) EMO PHILLIPS?...if so....he was more boring than watch a potato grow roots....hahaha.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, we are talking about Emo Phillips.

    Bill, Emo was like Pee Wee Hermans neurotic and REALLY freaky brother. He had some funny stuff, but was more annoying than anything else.

    http://www.emophilips.com/

    That's all new stuff, I can't find the pictures or anything you might remember him by.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I was going through Emo quotes, the guy had some brilliant stuff, but DAMN was he annoying to look at and listen to!!!

    http://www.aardvarkarchie.com/quotes/emo.htm

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah, here ya go, an older picture:

    http://www.fadetoblack.com/interviews/emophilips/

  10. #20
    Inactive Member creeper2's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,297
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i don't remember him but he looks like that dude that dressed up as peter pan on that webpage that was sent around like a billion times over the past 10 years. you had to see that, right?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •